Contactless drive-thru packet pickup at Mountain View High School on Sunday November 29th 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
Drive up, place your last name, then first name (and names of family members you are picking up for) on your windshield. A volunteer will get your race packet(s). Open your trunk/back of your car and the packet(s) will be placed in your car.
Choose your own course, run when you want, time yourself, submit results.
Don’t forget to tag us on your social media accounts. Use the hashtag #spartanturkeytrot
Please watch the Virtual Opening Ceremony!
Timing/Submitting Your Virtual Results
1. Pick your own course, 3.1 miles for the 5k, 1-mile for the Spartan Mile. It is not necessary to do the Spartan Turkey Trot course, but if you’d like to the course map is here.
2. Using a watch, phone, app, or tracker time your walk/run.
3. Take a screenshot of your finishing time (optional).
4. Go to the results page then click “submit a virtual result”.
5. Enter your confirmation number (found in the registration email) and last name. Select which race you are submitting for -- you can submit for both the 5k and the Spartan Mile.
6. Enter in your time, add picture-proof if you’d like.
7. All done!
At this point you can choose to download/print a finisher’s certificate… which is a good idea so you can take it with you to A Runner’s Mind for 10% discount on shoes Thanksgiving weekend.
Winners will receive A gift certificate to Marie Callendars (in lieu of pie) and a gift certificate to A Runner's Mind!
Winners are defined as the top 3 male/female finishers in the 5k, and top male/female finishers in the Spartan Mile.
All registrants that submit results will have access to download and print a finisher's certificate.
Participants Save 10% at SpartansTreeLot.com! Look for a discount code in your race packet.
Participants get 10% discount on shoes at A Runner's Mind November 28-29 with a finisher's certificate.